We hope you’ll be delighted with your order, but we understand that sometimes you may wish to return items to us. Under the UK Distance Selling Regulations 2000, unwanted items can be returned for a refund provided they are returned by post within 14 days of purchase.
It can take up to 7 days for us to receive your return, depending on which postal service you use. Once we receive them, we will inspect and process the goods as soon as possible to ensure you receive your refund as quickly as possible. You will be notified once the refund has been processed. The refund will automatically be issued to the card used to make the original purchase. Please allow up to 7-10 working days for the whole process. For any queries about your returns, please contact us on email@example.com. In the unlikely event that you do not receive an email within 10 days of posting your parcel to us, please get in touch with our Customer Care Team using the contact form.
We do inspect all items before they are dispatched and ensure all items are packaged securely for posting but sometimes items will arrive damaged. In the unlikely event that you receive any damaged or faulty item(s), we will issue a replacement or refund if the product is out of stock. The damaged or faulty items should be returned to us and we will refund the postage charges you have paid. Please get in touch with us if you have received any damaged or faulty items.
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and it cannot be refunded for any reason. This does not affect your statutory rights. For more information please refer to our terms and conditions.
1. All returned items must be in their original condition and will be inspected on their return.
2. Please complete the 'reason code' section on the return form, detailing each item, quantity and why you are sending the item(s) back. Place this form in the parcel, along with your items.
3. All items are returned at your own cost and you must retain a proof of postage.
4. We do not accept exchange of purchased items. If you wish to exchange any item, we suggest that you return it to us and purchase the new item in a separate order.
5. If you wish to return your order in respect of an item which was bought as part of a "Buy one get one free" or other similar promotion, we can only process the return if you return all the items which were the subject of the promotion.
6. If you have received an incorrect/faulty item please enter the quantity to be replaced should you still require the original item. Otherwise please enter the quantity to be refunded. The replacement item is subject to availability, if the item is no longer available we will arrange a refund once we received your returned item.
7. Please note that returns via Royal Mail can take up to 7 working days to arrive to our warehouse. You will be notified by email once we receive your return, please allow up to 7-10 working days for the refund to be processed.
8. Please note that returns via Royal Mail can take up to 7 working days to arrive to our warehouse. You will be notified by email once we receive your return, please allow up to 7-10 working days for the refund to be processed.
9. My Fabric House Ltd is not responsible for any lost or stolen parcel.
10. We will refund the value of the returned product to your original method of payment. We do not refund any postage charges incurred.